The fitness bug never seems to go out of fashion. Whether you want to shed your flab or you want a sculpted body or even better, a lean figure, you have a plethora of exercise equipment at your service.
But, you have to be prudent enough to choose the right machine. And, if you are looking at getting super abs, there are many ab machines out there. Choosing the best ab machine is easier for you, with this write-up!
Here are some of the best ab machines that help you get the super abs that you have always dreamt of!
|XMark 12 Position Ergonomic Adjustable Decline Ab Bench XM-4416.1||207 Reviews||$149.91||Buy on Amazon|
|Ab Coaster CS1500 – Original Ab Coaster, Ultimate Core Workout, 6 Pack Abdominal Workout Machine...||11 Reviews||$849.00 $793.99||Buy on Amazon|
|ProForm Ab Glider Sport Ab Machine||54 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|Perfect Fitness Ab Carver Pro Roller for Core Workouts||4,089 Reviews||$34.99 $31.00||Buy on Amazon|
|Perfect Situp||102 Reviews||$99.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2019-05-19 PST - Details
Getting the perfect abs, traditionally, meant doing a lot of abdominal crunches or using the balance ball. But, now is the time for some really cool awesome technology that has been used in the best ab machines that help you target your core abdominal muscles.
These ab machines come in different types with multipurpose structure, ergonomic design, and many more features. Here is a lowdown on the different parameters that you should look into while choosing a good ab machine.
Top Benefits Of Using An Ab Machine
There are many benefits of using an ab machine. An ab machine not only gives you the perfect abs that you want, but it also helps you in having a great and healthier body. Take a look at the various benefits.
- By strengthening your abdominal muscles through exercises and work out, you will improve the overall fitness level of your body and also prevent lower back pain and injuries.
- Using an ab machine gives you an enhanced and improved body performance.
- You not only get great abs but also a lean waistline, as the core muscles develop, reducing the fat around the area.
Top Reasons For Buying An Ab Machine
Some of the many advantages of purchasing an ab machine are:
- It is very compact and light in weight. It does not occupy a lot of space. It can be placed easily anywhere at home.
- Most of the ab machines are quite easy to use and assemble as well.
- Ab machines are quite versatile, some even work on the arms and legs.
- Using an ab machine puts in the right amount of stress on the core, without causing injuries.
- It gives you great and astonishing results if a routine plan is followed.
- Having an ab machine at home really saves a lot of time and money.
- It keeps you motivated throughout, as the equipment is right in front of you!
How To Choose a Good Ab Machine?
- The ab machine should have a good design and build. The materials used to make it should be of high quality so as to withstand intense heavy workouts for many years.
- It should be loaded with many features and should be very versatile in its usage.
- An ab machine should be of the right size that suits you. It should not be too big or too small.
- And lastly, it should be at the right price.
What are The Different Types of Ab Exercise Machines?
As a beginner, if you are amazed to see the different types of ab machines, it is no surprise. The reason is that there are many types of ab exercise equipment. Each of it has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Some work only on a specific area, while others are flexible and versatile, working on even the arms and legs. Here are the different types of ab machine equipment that are in use.
- Sit up benches – They are one of the most common tools for ab training. Both beginners and advanced trainers use the sit-up benches, to strengthen the core muscles. An adjustable sit up bench is considered a good one as you can increase and decrease the resistance.
- Ab wheels – It is an effective tool that can be used easily at home. This not only works on the abdominal muscles but also the whole upper body. It also helps in developing a strong lower back. The greatest advantage with this equipment is that they are easy to store and can be used anywhere. Beginners may find it tough to use this as it requires a firm core.
- Hyperextension machines – Also called as Roman chairs, it is mainly used to strengthen lower back muscles along with abdominal workouts.
- Power towers – These are also used for efficient abdominal workouts.
- Ab Gliders – Along with your abs, if you want to train your shoulders and back, this is a good piece of equipment. But, in comparison with the other models, this type of machine does not stand among the top position.
Apart from the above, there are ab rollers and other types of exercise balls that are used for abdominal workouts.
Review of the 5 Best Ab Machines
Here is a detailed review of the top ab machines that we have selected, after carefully analyzing the important parameters.
Each review explains the top features of each product along with the pros and cons.
After checking out and analyzing all the features of the ab machines, we have come to a conclusion that the XMark Fitness 12 Position Ergonomic Adjustable Decline Ab Bench is the best one among all the ab machines. It is worth the investment as it works very well for an ab workout. It is easy to use and is preferred by both advanced trainers and beginners as well. If you really want to become lean and fit, this machine will help you in achieving your fitness goals.
As mentioned earlier, the sit up benches are the best forms of training and strengthening the core abdominal muscles. Even though there are other types of equipment and ab machines, there is some disadvantage. But a sit up bench provides good comfort along with exercising your core muscles for you to get those perfect abs.